Health and Safety Administration Co-ordinator Apprentice RR GROUNDWORKS LABOUR AND PLANT HIRE LTD
We are looking for a keen person to join our team, who wants the chance to build their career in admin, specifically Health and Safety. Health and Safety is vital for any company, creating a vast opportunity for career progression. You will be earning a business admin level 3 qualification, earning whilst you are learning.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Days and shifts yet to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Aug 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after the training arrangements
- Booking courses
- Obtaining the grants, and completing the levy forms
- Attending sites with H&S Manager
Start to introduce some of the training they will require
- Getting them to review and possibly create RA
- Attending site visits with H&S Manager
Carry out their own site visits with help and guidance from H&S Manager
- Put Rams together again with help and guidance from H&S Manager
- Training courses to obtain any more qualifications they need and should the job role suit them
Chance to progress to Health & Safety Apprentice advisor
- Site visits
- Putting their own rams together
- Office duties, booking courses etc
- Ordering PPE etc
- Looking after new starters
- You will need to be dedicated and prepared to travel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Telford College - Day Release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potemtial future progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
RR GROUNDWORKS LABOUR AND PLANT HIRE LTD
RR Groundworks LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.