Childcare Apprentice Apprenticeship CHERRY BLOSSOM DAY CARE LIMITED
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for. Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
28 Apr 2023
09 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe enviroment for the children
- Teaching within the EYFS requirment
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Supporting the children with a range of self care needs such as feeding and personal hygine
- Communicating with other team members and parents
- Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- Achieve a First Aid Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHERRY BLOSSOM DAY CARE LIMITED
524 Watford Way
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.