Accounts Apprentice CHENEY & CO
Our client is in Northampton, and is part of the Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services Industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in accountancy. You will have responsibilities such as preparing VAT returns and identify business advisory points for partner to raise with client.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Apr 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare client accounts based on information supplied by client
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns and other ad hoc reports as required
- Prepare time budget for tasks, assisted by supervisor
- Identify business advisory points for partner to raise with client
- Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets
- Support the team with the production of their work
- Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery
- Attend training and achieve success in your given qualification.
- Assist with administration tasks as necessary to support the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 20% off the job training supported by Starting of
- You will achieve a level 3 AAT qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
CHENEY & CO
310 WELLINGBOROUGH ROAD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.