Business administration apprentice VMA DIGITAL LTD
Our client is a small business who are looking for a confident, organised, reliable Business Administration Apprentice who will be able to support daily business operations. The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the rest of the staff and to complete tasks in a timely manner, to a high standard.
Closing date: 07 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 8.45am to 5.15pm
Total hours per week: 39.10
Possible start date
14 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- You will be screening, interviewing & enrolling learners to work for Digital apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Setting up and maintain job descriptions on relevant websites such as GMFJ & social media
- Scheduling telephone interviews
- Support with resourcing suitable learners for our programmes
- Emailing and confirming interview schedules and replying to learner's queries
- General Administration tasks such as photocopying and scanning legal documents
- General office management such as ordering stationary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required) • End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training will be one day a week
- Training should be at the college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility to move to a fulltime job
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VMA DIGITAL LTD
LONDON VESTA COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.