Accounts Apprentice Livingstone Motor Group
Livingstone Motor Group is the new name for Hull Mitsubishi. They are now looking to recruit and Accounts Apprentice to work within the accounts department. You will be filing sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices as well as other duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a recognised level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Filing sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices.
- Reconciling the daily card payments, cash and cheques against the invoices.
- Entering transactions in the cashbook and onto the dealer management system.
- Opening and distributing the post.
- Emailing copies of invoices to customers
- Checking GDPR consents on customer marketing files
- Processing invoices through the dealer management system
- Posting statements/remittances
- Answering the phones
- Costing exercises using Excel.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Assistant Accountant :
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Assistant Accountant Level 2
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
- IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
- ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent prospects with the possibility to progress onto level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Livingstone Motor Group
Clive Sullivan Way
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.