Payout Team Apprentice NEW LOOK LOANS LIMITED
They are now looking to recruit an Apprentice to join their Payout Team, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. You will be providing customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include the following:
- Computer literate
- Data input
- Attention to detail is important
- Checking of finance documents, customer proofs, invoices
- Liaising with customers, both internal/external staff, Finance Companies, dealerships and third part-parties
- Internal Compliance
- Good telephone manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression on to either Business Administration Level 3 or Customer Service Specialist Level 3 for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NEW LOOK LOANS LIMITED
Unit 2, Bridge View Park
Henry Boot Way
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.