Apprentice Accounts Assistant PANELTEX LIMITED
Paneltex is the world’s leading temperature-controlled vehicle body builder and converter, and are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to work in Hull.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Undertake a wide range of processing, reconciliation and administration tasks that are commensurate with your skills and develop your experience.
All tasks should be carried out to a high standard using spreadsheets or database applications, accounting, or administrative systems in accordance with company procedures.
The range of work could include tasks/activities in connection with:
- Management of customer/supplier accounting records
- Processing and reconciling invoices to relevant documentation and records and producing payment authorisation reports
- Processing of payments received, and monies authorised to pay out by a range of methods such as cash, cheque, credit cards, BACS or direct debit
- Reconciliation of various bank statements including chasing up supporting documentation, identifying, and correcting error and arranging transfers between accounts as required
- Administer all relevant completed paperwork records, scanning, shredding, archiving etc.
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required
- Assist with month end management accounts and financial year end procedures
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive any additional training support and guidance required from their dedicated tutor
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent prospects for the right candidate with opportunities to progress onto Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.