Warehouse Inventory Clerk Apprentice Staci
Staci has an exciting opportunity for a warehouse inventory clerk apprentice to join our operations department. Reliable, capable of working independently and as part of a team, you must be able to manage and prioritise your workload effectively, ensuring deadlines are met and time is used efficiently. Duties include assisting with stock movements in line with space utilisation plans and resolving order related issues.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
Starting at £5.58 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Investigate stock related queries
- Resolve order related issues
- Perform stock counts and stock reconciliation
- Manage physical & systemic empty location checks
- Maintain key stock control routines
- To communicate with other areas of the business to develop relations and to facilitate improvements
- Assist with stock movements in line with space utilisation plans.
- Update team leader and department manager on progress or challenges within the department
- To assist the operation in achieving set stock KPIs
- Produce management information / KPI reports
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Warehousing Supply Chain Operative
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Warehouse Team Leader / Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRS TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.