Apprentice Dental Nurse DAMIRA DENTAL STUDIOS LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team. You will provide chairside assistance to the dentist and ensure the care and welfare of patients.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Opening hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 6:30pm, and Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm. Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 May 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As dental nurse your duties would include:
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- ASA Training Ltd offer a flexible delivery of training which enables individuals to be able to learn at a convenient time to them
- Every learner will have access to online resources such as revision tools for the units in their specific qualification and practice exam questions for the learners to work through towards any exams
- ASAT Ltd believe the best way to deliver qualifications is through face-to-face learning, including a range of 1-2-1 assessment, revision and observation visits
- Enrolements all year round
- Extended Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if required
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are good career progression opportunities for example:
- Head Dental Nurse
- Practice Management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAMIRA DENTAL STUDIOS LIMITED
99 Southbourne Road
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.