Nursery Apprentice CATHEDRAL VIEW CHILDCARE LTD
Our setting is a fantastic place to work, with a focus on progression, a real team spirit and a passion for working with children. We are looking for an apprentice to with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector
Closing date: 01 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Mon-Fri between 07.30-18.00shifts to be agreed No bank hols. No weekends. Closes between xmas and new year.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
04 Aug 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Throughout your role you are not alone. Cathedral View offer you full training, support and guidance to help you progress your career.
- Working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector.
- Tracking and enhancing the development of children in line with the EYFS
- Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children; changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children.
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
- Help with maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the nursery, ensure the setting is well presented each day and safe.
- Retaining confidentiality at all times.
- Attending team meetings and contribute relevant ideas.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification via work mentor and day release to college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You can then work towards your level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CATHEDRAL VIEW CHILDCARE LTD
BRANCH BANK HOUSE
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.