Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice D-Energi
Liaising with our suppliers and customers, by telephone and email, the role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You will work towards a level 2 customer service qualification.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The role requires the ability to prioritise and work efficiently to ensure service level agreements are maintained.
- The successful candidate will be conversant in Microsoft Office applications – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Dealing with online chat and telephone enquiries
- Undertake contract negotiations with new partners and maximize sales opportunities
- Meet Service Level Agreements from Customer Enquiries
- Working within a Broker Team, the successful candidate will manage new broker relationships to increase company revenue.
- Produce ad-hoc pricing for brokers where required
- Maintain awareness of developments in the industry and advise partners on how best to capitalise upon them. Maintain good understanding of competitors offerings
- Providing expert advice to brokers about energy markets and negotiating new supply contracts with brokers for D-ENERGi.
- Comprehensive use of emails to introduce the business with follow ups, sending out D-ENERGi case studies and selling key feature and benefits + D-ENERGi USPs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service- Level 2
- English Functional Skills- Level 2 (if not already acheived)
- Maths Functional skills- Level 2 (if not already acheived)
- Training will be provided in the work place, and lessons will be carried out 1 day per week at Oldham College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
0161 785 3586
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.