Engineering Fitter Apprentice FOCUS LABEL MACHINERY LTD
Focus Label Machinery Ltd are looking to recruit an Apprentice Fitter to join their well-established company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright and eager apprentice to join an exciting busy ever so growing business to learn many sides of engineering.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:30 Overtime when required. No Shifts Morning break 15 mins, Lunch 30 mins.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning basic Engineering/Machining principles, working with variety of Steels & Aluminium, Plastics, across a broad range of engineering workshop processes
- Progressing to machine building, installations & servicing
- Learning & Installing Pneumatics, Lubrication systems, UV & IR Drying technologies
- Production of Industrial components in Aluminium & steel & Plastics
- Manual Turning, Milling, Drilling , Grinding, Saws
- Small batch machine building from technical assembly drawings
- Installing machines, Servicing & Repairing machines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Engineering Fitter Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- Tech cert : This programme includes BTEC Diploma in advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- This programme is delivered via a day release delivery model which means that one day per week, your attendance is required at our Engineering campus, NG17. This attendance is required during term time only
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time job
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Essential
About the employer
FOCUS LABEL MACHINERY LTD
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.