Business Administrator Apprentice (Wardell Auto Parts) Wardell Auto Parts
We are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice that wants to be involved within the motor trade parts sector. Duties will include daily administrative tasks including filing and archiving of documents, answering telephones, dealing with enquiries, generating quotations and drawings, and dealing with clients face to face.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The post holder will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- General filing and answering calls
- Data entry, including updating spreadsheets
- Following up queries for clients
- Sending e-mails
- Ensuring that all paperwork is up to date and accessible
- Ability to learn company certification parameters
- Ability to learn to build customer quotations using in house software
- Build and develop working relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English (if required)
Training will take place weekly, on a day release basis, at Darlington Borough Council Learning & Skills training centre (DL1 5AJ).
Here you will develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to ensure these exceed the minimum requirements for the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standards.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learner could progress to:
- Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
- Full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4+ (C+)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Wardell Auto Parts
1 WESTMORELAND STREET
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.