Early Years Educator Apprenticeship L3 ALEXANDRA PRESCHOOL LTD
Alexandra Pre School provides the highest standard of nursery care and education within a unique home environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice to join our team who can provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday / 9.00am - 3.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan exciting, motivating learning opportunities for children
- Analyse and create next stages of child’s learning
- Undertake all daily nursery duties under supervision of a mentor
- Contribute to preparing the nursery environment to create an enabling environment to learn
- Working closely with families to fully understand children’s cultural capital, so planned learning is effective, and highly engaging
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will achieve a Early Years Educator Level 3/Paediatric First Aid Level 3 qualification. This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full time employment as an Early Years Educator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ALEXANDRA PRESCHOOL LTD
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.