Apprentice Health & Safety Administrator Tardis Environmental UK Ltd
Working in the office at the site in Telford. The successful candidate will assist with the admin support in the Health & Safety department undertaking all aspects of administration, from booking training and chasing certificates, to logging reports.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
National minimum wage will increase in April and be paid for the first year of the apprenticeship and then will increase to national minimum wage for the age. This will be reviewed with a manager during reviews
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Issuing and chasing Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Safe Systems of Work for employees
- Issuing and managing PPE requests ensuring we have stock across the depots
- Log all accidents/incidents on the system
- Tracking all inductions to ensure they are carried out in a timely manner, with details recorded and maintained at all times
- Actioning preferred supplier checks, customer requests for information in a timely manner
- Dealing with customers and drivers on a day-to-day basis
- Carrying out minutes to meetings
- Collate and track all depots audits, checks and ensure they are logged on the system
- Undertake all aspects of administration, from booking training and chasing certificates, to logging reports
- Computer work - preparing, organising and storing information
- Telphone work - dealing with queries on the phone
- Answering emails and dealing with emailed queries
- Typing up meeting minutes
- Arranging post and deliveries
- Organising of employees PPE and logging
- Customer service and dealing with staff and customer
- Managing diary systems
- Ordering supplies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion of this apprenticeship you will recieve a level 3 Business Administration quaification.
As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Telford, TF3 3AJ, for block training. Please ensure you can travel there.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be a full time position available within the business and opportunity to further the learning through more qualification and higher level apprenticeships if this is what the successful applicants wants.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Tardis Environmental UK Ltd
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.