Purchasing and Stock Control Assistant Apprentice OLPRO LTD
Olpro is looking for someone to join their multi-award-winning team. If you are enthusiastic about camping and the outdoors, this could be the ideal role for you. Working within our Operations department you will be dealing with multi marketplaces that Olpro currently use. Duties include: Creating the listings for the dropship products that will be sold on our website as well as updating these within our warehousing system.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Access to a private health care plan with Westfield Health, company pension, on-site free parking, and an extra day off for your birthday.
Monday - Friday 09.00 – 17.00 including 2 x 15 mins breaks paid, 1 x 30 min lunch unpaid (This role could include weekends at shows and events over the summer months. Time off in lieu would be given for these events.)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating product listings on multiple marketplaces OLPRO currently operates upon as well as any future marketplaces. Currently, this will involve B & Q, Wayfair and SalesIn.
- Manually managing stock levels for multiple sales channels such as Halfords, B & Q and SalesIn.
- Maintain and update multiple price lists including those for Campervan Converters and Trade customers.
- Keeping multiple pages on our website up to date with the relevant information such as the events page.
- Creating the listings for the dropship products that will be sold on our website as well as updating these within our warehousing system.
- Managing multiple items in our warehousing system such as setting low stock levels, managing quarantined products and adding purchase orders.
- Manage the production plan from our manufacturers in China, this will include reviewing the production plan, putting items on pre-order, adding purchase orders within our warehousing system and updating the container lists for the rest of the team.
- You will be putting together the commercial invoices, packing lists and customs information required for our freight forwarders.
- You will be responsible for booking in deliveries of stock from multiple different suppliers throughout the year as well as the controlling of stock for the events we attend.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN).
You will receive a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and wellbeing, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in the spring of each year
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are always opportunities within Olpro for the right person, it can lead to a permanent post.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Business Administration Level 2 or equivalent (Grade 9-4/A*-C or equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Castle Farm Business Centre
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.