Degree Apprentice Software Engineer (MotorSport Vision MSV) MOTORSPORT VISION LIMITED
MSV are looking for an apprentice software engineer to join their growing IT team - the UK's foremost race circuit operator. MSV own and operate six world-class venues, including Brands Hatch and Donington Park, plus a number of related motorsport businesses, such as the British Superbike Championship. Duties include assisting in the running of functionality tests and writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:15pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide technical assistance, detailed planning and full execution of software projects to meet deadlines
- To work closely with senior management to understand business requirements
- Write and review code for various software applications
- Deliver rich and interactive user experiences
- Assist in the running of functionality tests and debug code
- Assist in providing detailed software documentation
- Write testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Demonstrate a passion for technology, constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new techniques and keeping abreast of market developments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio/BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. After the apprenticeship has finished, the role will potentially be offered at a 42.5 contract with the pay being increased pro rota, with the new hours being 08:30 – 17:30 with a one hour lunch break.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
MOTORSPORT VISION LIMITED
Motorsport Vision Centre Brands Hatch Fawkham
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Digital and technology solutions professional (integrated degree)
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.