Apprentice Letting Administrator Cribs Estates LTD
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? Our client is a growing real estate firm who is hiring an apprentice Letting Administrator / Negotiator to join their team and add value to their business. You will participate in active marketing initiatives and prepare and proof-read real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our client provides a revolutionary internal training program that helps new Real Estate Agents find their footing and produce results quickly. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and they must want to work with professionals who enjoy hard work and who have a genuine passion for the industry.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Prepare and proof-read real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Arrange the viewings with the potential tenants
- Deal with the landlord's enquiries
- Preparing the legal tenancy agreements
- Organising check in inventory reports
- Deal with the property management matters
- Arrange the different tradesman for the repair and maintenance of the management properties
- Work closely as a team member and also have the skills to lead the team
- Meeting letting and sales targets
- Work independently
- Help property manager to manage the properties etc.
- Solution provider personality
The successful candidates will be working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Standard with the potential to progress onto a full-time role on completion.
It's an opportunity to excel in this industry with us and be a part of the upcoming growing company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress on to a full-time role with the employer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Cribs Estates LTD
236 MERTON HIGH STREET
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.