Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 Vauxhall Motors Ltd
You will be based within the HR team at the Manufacturing Plant. The team are responsible for Employee Relations, Absence Management, Recruitment, KPI reporting and many other diverse tasks. You will be supporting on reporting, KPI tracking, maintaining records and administrating all recruitment processes.
Closing date: today
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:00. Friday 08:00-15:30.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
18 Sep 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the Communications Co-Ordinator with the organisation of the Plant events and Community Projects.
- Plan and schedule the Luton Plant’s social media activities throughout the year, thinking of innovative ways we can connect with the community via social media.
- Prepare job specifications, design interview guides and track internal recruitment KPI’s along with issuing offer letters.
- Administration of the company’s Income Protection Plan for employee’s.
- Compilation of data monitoring and reporting for tracking HR KPI’s with the ability to spot patterns.
- Running of weekly and month overtime reports.
- Monitoring and reporting of vacation usage.
- Provide administrative support for HR Advisors and business units as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This role is based at the Vauxhall Motors Manufacturing Plant in Luton, UK. There are nearly 1,500 employees based at the site building a light commercial vehicle under the Citroën, Peugeot, Fiat, Opel and Vauxhall badges. It is a fast-paced, high volume site working across 3 shifts and producing 6,000 vans a week for the end customer.
The training will take place at Luton Plant and will give you a Level 3 qualification in Business and Administration which is a great transferable qualification for all Industries and Businesses.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto Level 4 qualifications or entry into junior business roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
Vauxhall Motors Ltd
About disability confident
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.