Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship Francis James & Partners LLP
As a growing and dynamic company, an opportunity has now arisen for Francis James and Partners LLP to take on an apprentice to fill a role within their practice. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to build a lasting accountancy career. The Accounts Assistant is responsible for assisting and providing administrative support to the accounts team within a business.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This includes clerical tasks such as typing reports, filing, handling phone calls, dealing with mail and low-level bookkeeping.
The successful candidate will be trained to perform many of the following tasks:
- Providing accounting / bookkeeping support
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets / Sage / QuickBooks / Xero etc.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- General Administration Duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Accounting (AAT) comprising of:
- AAT Level 2 Apprenticeship - studying at First Intuition Chelmsford or Southend
- Candidates have the option to undertake Level 1 Functional Skill in English and Level 1 Functional Skill in mathematics
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications such as completion of the level 3 AAT apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 5 - 9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Francis James & Partners LLP
1386 LONDON ROAD
LEIGH ON SEA
FIRST INTUITION CHELMSFORD LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.