Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive team. You will be part of a wider team providing reception, clerical and admin support. We are seeking enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated candidates, who can demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills to join busy teams.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday, working times to be confirmed on successful offer of the post.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 May 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an essential and demanding role, providing a welcoming, courteous, friendly and professional service to staff and visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
The successful candidate will assist the team to access information, plan meetings, take minutes and organise diary appointments. They will provide a range of administration duties, utilising Microsoft systems, basic computer skills are therefore essential.
The apprenticeship provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional development & real business experience from day one. As a customer service apprentice your exact duties will vary depending on what work area you are based within.
- General administrative and clerical support
- Answer telephone; deal with queries and direct calls
- Preparing and updating files in a provided format and entering data in IT based system
- Tracking tasks to agreed timescales
- Prepare letters and emails as directed
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments and minute meeting
- Provide reception area duties
- Recording and monitoring data
- General duties will include typing of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, emails, diary management, placing orders as required for stationery or equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- All training will be delivered in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The opportunity to secure a role within Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust on successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
St. Nicholas Hospital
Newcastle upon Tyne
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.