Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Options Resourcing Ltd
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience whilst earning £16,000 per year? If so, we have the perfect position for you! Duties include: Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
Monitor responses / applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Payroll Duties
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Standard
- Functional Skills English and Maths, if applicable
- In house training from the employer
- Full time employment once the apprenticeship is complete
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position within the company upon successful completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Options Resourcing Ltd
113 High Road
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.