Early Years Apprenticeship BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (CROXLEY GREEN) LTD
Are you passionate about a career with children? We are seeking Nursery Apprentices to join our rapidly growing team! You can expect to spend your day inspiring the children whilst being inspired by them, learning and developing together as a key group. No two days will be the same; the role is fun, rewarding and challenging.
Closing date: 30 May 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Competitive salary + bonus with an annual performance related review
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
06 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5
- Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies we are working with
Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning
Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
- Singing, dancing, story-telling and having lots of fun
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will achieve the TQ UK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF) and Early Years Educator Standard, plus Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if not exempt
- The apprentice will be based Croxley Green and training will all be on site with monthly teaching sessions and a mixture of face to face and online delivery
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Fantastic career progression development opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (CROXLEY GREEN) LTD
BOYS & GIRLS NURSEY
LITTLE LEARNERS MONTESSORI LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.