Financial Services Administrator Apprentice SHELDON FLANDERS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
Babington are supporting a Financial services company based in Derby to find their next apprentice! You will gain understanding of the finance sector and support the team and the business with client services and the smooth running of the office. Alongside your role you will complete a Financial Services Admin Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm with 30 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
05 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting the business to suceed with any administartion tasks, Duties will include:
- Scan and upload paper based files onto the back office system.
- Answer phone calls and pass on telephone messages.
- General filing fo documents and paperwork.
- Deal with post and pass to appropriate persons.
- Add new client details on to the back office system.
- Welcome visitors to the office (reception duties)and providing beverages as necessary.
- Ensure stationery store is kept stoked to the agreed levels.
- Diary management for senior staff.
- Book meeting rooms and arrange catering for visitors.
- General office duties, including shredding of confidential information.
- Updating clients via phone and e-mail.
- Sending letters of authority and new business to insurance companies.
- Liaising with insurance companies for updates
- Sending letters to clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator via virtual delivery with online learning platform, virtaul classrooms and 121 skills coach support.
CF1 and LP2 exams included.
Functional skills in Maths and English level 2 if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to grow and develop as a person into different roles in the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SHELDON FLANDERS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
EAST SERVICE ROAD RAYNESWAY
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.