Assembly Apprentice FILTERMIST INTERNATIONAL LTD
The apprentice will be working in the assembly area focusing on the Dustcheck range of Dust Control and air filtration products. This will provide the opportunity to learn the whole process from assembling the product to dispatching the finished article.
Closing date: 26 Apr 2023
Company performance bonus (after the qualifying period)
Monday to Thursday, 06:30 till 16:30.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing incoming components including checking quantity, quality and various acceptance criteria
- Work from specifications, work order, verbal and written instructions or information with the intent of meeting and exceeding customer expectations for the highest quality parts
- Assemble component or pre worked items into finished products
- Secure pack and despatch products on time with attention paid to the protection of the products in transit
- Receive, check and store incoming goods and maintain good housekeeping practices within the assembly area
- Ensure a traceable paper trail is upheld throughout all tasks from acceptance of materials to customer requirements
- keep the work environment clean, usable condition as detailed in the H&S regulations
- Perform and engage in an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure all aspects of work are performed to the highest standards of quality and meet all internal quality assurance requirements
- Undertake any other duties, as necessary and assume larger responsibilities within the production as experience grows
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive a level 2 Lean Manufacturing qualification.
As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Telford, TF3 3AJ, for block training. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 2 Lean Manufacturing apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of level 2 advance to level 3. The Filtermist Group Manufacturing and Engineering operation continues to grow and develop. This is an opportunity to join a progressive organisation with exciting opportunities in production, manufacturing and quality systems.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FILTERMIST INTERNATIONAL LTD
TELFORD 54 BUSINESS PARK
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.