Apprentice Commis Chef MOSAIC BRAMALL LTD
Assist with the daily operation of restaurant kitchen along with event preparation and delivery whilst completing a Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Qualification. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
5 days out of 7 in line with business needs approx. Usually 9.00am-5.00pm with the exception of event days.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation and delivery of daily breakfast and lunch restaurant menus
- Create daily special lunch dishes
- Assist with wedding and event kitchen preparation and delivery
- Clean down and closing of kitchen
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MOSAIC BRAMALL LTD
THE STABLES RESTAURANT
Maxim Business Training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.