Retail Apprenticeship LITTLE DESSERT SHOP
If you have a passion for desserts you would like to work for the nation’s favourite dessert brand and embark on a journey of pure indulgence this could be the job for you. You will learn all the aspects of retail in a lovely environment , serving customers, taking payments, upselling and working with stock and much more.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Saturday 12.00pm - 6.00pm
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
17 Jun 2023
03 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking customer orders face to face
- Working out bills and taking payment for orders
- Replenishing Stock
- Accepting deliveries
- Decorating food made to order
- Taking food to tables
- Clearing tables
- Assisting in opening & closing of the store
- Cash handling
- Packing orders
- Keeping work stations clean and following hygiene procedures
- Completing stock checks with the team
- Any other duties your supervisor requires assistance during service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A position within the company if business needs allow
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LITTLE DESSERT SHOP
31A Queen Street
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.