Business Administration Apprentice Goffs - Churchgate Academy
Support the work of the Attendance and Student Support Team ensuring all attendance monitoring procedures and general admin tasks are carried out efficiently and efficiently. Develop an understanding of the customer services environment and how this applies when dealing with students and parents.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To take telephone and email messages regarding student attendance, and record appropriately on the Trust’s data management system (Arbor).
- To support the Attendance and Parent Support Officer in monitoring and recording punctuality, checking all registers are complete, and following up any incomplete registers.
- To monitor emails throughout the day, with regard to student attendance to lessons, highlighting issues to the appropriate member of staff.
- To support with covering the Student Reception area of the school, taking queries which arise from students and parents, and advising the relevant members of staff.
- To support with general administration relating to Attendance and Student Reception.
Undertake basic First Aid training to enable support with minor medical queries.
- To be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The training will include:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be discussed at interview.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Goffs - Churchgate Academy
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.