IT and Telecoms Support Apprentice DALY SYSTEMS LTD
VQ Solutions are looking for an IT & Telecoms Support Apprentice to join the expanding team at Dalys. You will be responsible for maintaining & configuring both computer and telecoms hardware, software, systems & networks.
Closing date: 08 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Communicating with clients and colleagues, to determine the nature of issues.
- Diagnosing and prioritising fault reports.
- Attending to first line support calls – via telephone and email.
- Configuring hardware ready for deployment to customer’s site.
- Site visits – to rectify faults, complete site surveys and install new solutions.
- Support colleagues both with technical issues and solution advise.
- Day to day network & security checks.
- Fault reporting and resolution with service providers.
- Document tasks completed, and share with colleagues.
- Reporting & Displaying key information back to the business.
- Attend regular team & department meetings.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The majority of our apprentices are offered a full-time role upon the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Other Driving License (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DALY SYSTEMS LTD
1 HEANOR STREET
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.