Level 3 HR Apprentice TT2 LTD
TT2 Ltd the operators of the Tyne Tunnels have an exciting Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity for a motivated individual to join our friendly team. You will be gaining work experience in our HR team whilst studying for a Human Resources Level 3 apprenticeship with Access Training.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 16.30 Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 16.00 Friday (30 mins lunch)
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The role is varied and interesting and you will support the HR team in providing proficient and streamlined services to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks
- This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR administration and is an important support role to the business
- Effective administrative support is vital to the smooth running of the department. You will need to be proactive, driven, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Providing administrative support and assistance to the HR team and department Managers
- Organising meetings and minute taking
- Assisting in the maintaining of electronic personnel files
- Assisting in the administration of the recruitment and selection process including organising inductions, offboarding administration and ensuring accurate data is unput on systems.
- Assisting in the upkeep of all departmental policies and instructions
- Assisting with ad hoc HR projects e.g. employee gifts, strategy away days
- Other similar office duties may be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Human Resource Support Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend Access Training one day per month for interactive workshops
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of HR level 3 there may be the opportunity to progress to HR level 5
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
About the employer
THE ADMIN BUILDING
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.