Business Administration apprentice Level 3 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS LIMITED
Certified Pro Installs Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and career driven individual to join their team as a Business Administrator. This is a fast paced environment dealing with major retailers and a very friendly team who are super supportive. Dealing with customers and booking in engineers to complete works at various sites.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
25 Apr 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer/transfer telephone calls
- Assist with customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Create and update records in Microsoft Excel and customised CRM system
- Diary management for engineers
- Fleet management
- Booking permits
- Using online systems
- General housekeeping and admin duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English functional skills training if necessary
- Dedicated Juniper skills coach for on-the-job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time position may be available upon timely completion of apprenticeship and probation period
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS LIMITED
9 TILE CROSS TRADING ESTATE
TILE CROSS ROAD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.