Payroll Administrator Apprentice FINELINE BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SOLUTIONS LTD
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, technology driven organisation and industry. We LOVE taking on apprentices, because we can teach you how to become an awesome payroller, following best practice methods and processes, as well as develop your confidence to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Monday- Friday- 08:30-17:30
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
28 Apr 2023
02 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing payrolls, exposure to all elements of payroll.
- Onboarding clients, migrations, processing, client communications, pension setups, offboarding.
- Our aim is to give you experience in every element of Payroll so that at the end of this apprenticeship you are trained as the best in the industry!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve your Payroll Qualification Level 3.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (21 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include –
Business and Customer Awareness
Regulations and Compliance
Systems and Processes
Planning and Prioritization
Using Systems and Processes
Producing Quality and Accurate Information and Reports
You may need to complete level 2 Maths and English Functional skills (if you cannot evidence prior grades)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full Time Role
- Continued Qualification Support
- Progression into varying teams across the payroll function for excellent exposure to all elements
- You will leave this apprenticeship as an awesome payroller with a fantastic career ahead of you with Payroll Sorted, check out our Start A Career Page, on our website
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FINELINE BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.