Sales Leasing Specialist Apprentice SILVERSTONE CORPORATION LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career in sales within the car dealership industry. Your main duties will be providing quick and accurate responses to customers whilst taking on administrative responsibilities.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 27.5
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responding to calls and emails in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Following up on leads.
- Using the correct questions from the sales script to identify each client’s needs.
- Providing quick and accurate responses to questions and requests from clients.
- Automatically updating and helping clients through the proposal stage.
- Locating the most suitable vehicle and closing valuable deals.
- Sending follow up emails in a friendly and creative way.
- Providing expert resolutions to complaints, complications and cancellations to make sure the customer leaves happy.
- Advertise new campaigns using their in-house system.
- Updating the company’s social media.
- Upselling and cross-selling on products and services to promote the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
20% off the job training supported by Starting Off.
You will achieve a level 3 business administration qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
SILVERSTONE CORPORATION LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.