Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice nGenium
Are you looking to start a career in recruitment? We have a fantastic opportunity working at our glorious HQ, on Colmore Row in Birmingham City Centre. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in recruitment. You will be identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 07 Apr 2023
Salary can vary from £13,000 to £18,000 depending on experience. Travel expenses are also reimbursed. You will also earn commission.
Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday, 8.30am - 1.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
At nGenium your duties will include:
- Candidate development
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong networks
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls to candidates
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of timesheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Managing candidate compliance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- 20% off the job training
- End point assessment
- English and math's functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.