Business Administration Apprentice VENTEC 100 LTD T/A VENT ENGINEERING
Our business is growing fast, and we need an enthusiastic administration apprentice to join our company. This is an interesting, varied and busy role for someone keen to learn great transferable skills and work in a friendly environment.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
£14,560 - £17,680 per annum, depending upon age and previous experience • 31 days paid holiday including bank holidays • Private medical insurance (currently Bupa) after 12 months service • Enhanced sick pay after 12 months service
Monday to Friday, Permanent
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the day to day running of the Purchasing team
- General administrative tasks as required
- Customer service tasks
- Experience of other departments within the company
- And any other duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Place an order
- Match supplier invoices with goods received notes
- Source the most affordable materials
- Maintain the stock and return database
- Feedback to relevant departments
- Support the department with general administrative tasks, as required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Prospect of progression to a higher level qualification.
- Prospect of a permanent position for the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Prospect of career progression wihtin the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Equivalent and alternative will be considered (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
VENTEC 100 LTD T/A VENT ENGINEERING
UNIT 16C/16F CHALWYN IND EST
ST CLEMENTS ROAD
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.