Apprentice Nursery Practitioner KIDS CORNER NURSERY LTD
Would you like to work at a cosy and vibrant nursery, where children burst through the front door with excitement! Kids Corner are looking for a level 2 qualified apprentice, so if you’re looking to continue your career then this is the place for you! You will organise activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore interests.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday- Friday. Shifts on a rota basis between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm. Term Time ONLY
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
31 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supported supervision of children aged 0-8
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Organise activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines and interest
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Childcare Level 3, delivered via monthly tutor led workshops (a combination of face to face and live, virtual 3 – 2 sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- First Aid qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KIDS CORNER NURSERY LTD
12 UPPERTON ROAD
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.