Digital Engineering Apprentice WATES GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team which specialises in smart technology, digital buildings, information, and data. Are you curious about, the IoT (Internet of Things), Data, Digital Processes, and Technologies including VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality) and smart automation? Join our team
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday - Thursday 7.5 hours. Friday 7 hours. Working hours to be agreed with line manager, this may vary depending on sites.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
14 Aug 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Working with the team to assist in preparing documents, and specifications
· Gaining an understanding of digital engineering and smart buildings by using relevant software and technologies
· Working with digital technologies including 3D modelling, on-premise and cloud-based information and data, immersive technology inc. VR and AR, digital building services systems and digital twin platforms
· Managing data creation, accuracy, and consistency
· Understanding client smart building and data requirements
· Working with other teams to improve our digital and smart buildings offering
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards Digital Engineering Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, this will be delivered by Leeds College of Building on day release.
Functional Skills English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and receive ‘on the job and classroom training’, which will prepare you for your future career in Digital Engineering.
We will ensure you receive all the training, mentoring and support you need to be able to:
Develop your core skills and interests to help you choose the career path that most suits you!
Permenant position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WATES GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
About disability confident
1st Floor, 3175 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds,
LEEDS COLLEGE OF BUILDING
Digital engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.