Accounts Assistant Apprentice EDWARDS ACCOUNTANTS (MIDLANDS) LIMITED
Edwards Accountants (Midlands) Limited are looking to take on a Accounts Assistant Apprentice to work within their team where they will be responsible for dealing with the accounts, such as tax, bookkeeping and general admin in a busy office. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Minimum wage for their age
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Working hours are 9.00am - 5.15pm – 5 days a week unless apprentice is on study leave
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
31 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Involved in book keeping on Xero
- Then management accounts
- Year end accounts
- Corporation tax compliance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard delivered via virtual learning platform and Microsoft Teams classroom sessions
With support from specialist trainers and 121 skills coach and physical Assistant Accountant textbooks to complete learning on programme
- Assistant Accountant exams included conducted and invigilated in office location with day release
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EDWARDS ACCOUNTANTS (MIDLANDS) LIMITED
34 HIGH STREET
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.