Hospitality Apprentice REAL MEALS LTD
Real Meals are looking to expand their team by recruiting a Hospitality apprentice to join them. You will carry out a range of general and specialist roles which will include greeting customers and waiting on, taking orders and serving food and drinks to customers. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed at a later date.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
03 May 2023
30 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Real Meals is looking for an enthusiastic front of house team member who is hardworking and willing to learn.
In your role as Apprentice Hospitality Assistant, your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Waiting on, taking orders, serving food and drinks to customers
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Maintain the cleanliness of the deli/café areas and ensure correct procedure is followed for all equipment used
- Helping with the preparation of food when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 2 apprenticeship as a Hospitality Team Member
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business and upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
REAL MEALS LTD
25 MILTON STREET
SALTBURN BY THE SEA
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.