Customer Service Apprenticeship (Stafford Park) EUROFIT AUTOCENTRE LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our growing team at Eurofit Autocentres as a Customer Service Practitioner. The ideal person should be willing to learn and keen to develop. You will act as the main point of contact between the company and customers via face to face, email and telephone.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm. 40 Hours per week
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Apr 2023
30 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Acting as the main point of contact between the company and customers via face to face, email and telephone
- Preparing and submitting quotes, orders, contracts and various other documents to clients
- Booking in customers motor vehicle services, repairs & MOTs
- Resolving client enquires in a professional manner, and reporting them to management as required
- Developing and maintaining solid customer relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- All training is completed in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EUROFIT AUTOCENTRE LIMITED
92 Stafford Road
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.