Customer Service Apprentice ARH PORTABLE & MODULAR BUILDINGS LTD
ARH are looking to recruit an office-based customer service apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a successful company and gain a qualification. The role includes communicating with clients in person or on the telephone, providing reception duties/cover for reception and maintaining records & filing systems.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Your wage will be paid either weekly or monthly depending on the employer.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday (Shifts to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Communicating with clients in person or on the telephone
- Providing reception duties/cover for reception
- Maintaining records & filing systems
- Scanning of all post
- Producing general correspondence using Microsoft Office Packages
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be undertaking the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ARH PORTABLE & MODULAR BUILDINGS LTD
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.