Business Administrator Apprentice ROWEN GROUP LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administrator at Blaydon based company–Rowen Group. The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to develop the role as the company continues to grow, and there will be opportunities for progression. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
37.5 hrs per week Mon-Fri 9.00am-5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
30 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administrative support to the merchandising team
- Completing office tasks, such as: meeting and greeting visitors, preparing for meetings, reordering stock
- Daily and weekly reporting on stock positions and deliveries
- Liaising with suppliers and sustaining key external relationships
- Report on bestsellers on a daily & weekly basis
- Arranging and communicating incoming deliveries with suppliers, buying team and warehouse department
- Data cleansing across the sales platform
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and social media
- Ensuring office supplies are fully stocked
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Applicants should be competent with IT and be able to work as part of a team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to develop the role as the company continues to grow.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ROWEN GROUP LIMITED
Unit 6, Franklin Industrial Estate
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.