Apprentice Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician (MET) CARCOMM COACHWORKS LTD
Are you interested in joining to automotive industry? S&B Automotive Academy are recruiting on behalf of CARCOMM Coachworks who are looking to recruit a M.E.T Technician. The role is to identify damaged mechanical and electrical components on a damaged vehicle, and remove and refit these components.
Closing date: 26 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm. Early finish on Fridays
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Jul 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We currently have an opening for an apprentice Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician (MET). The role is demanding as the successful applicant will be working on a range of vehicles while learning their trade to a nationally recognised standard.
Modern cars are becoming increasingly complex and it is essential that today’s MET Technicians are fully conversant with the most recent technology. Our Mechanical, Electrical and Trim Technicians work methodically to return customer vehicles to factory standards, diagnosing and fixing faults and distributing work as required to other specialists.
- Removing and refitting body trims and panels
- Removing and refitting Components
- Accessing and removing damage components
- Carry out vehicle diagnostics
- Carry out vehicle suspension alignment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level) Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are committed to providing you with all the support and training you need to gain your level 3 qualification and to develop your career further with us as a skilled Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician
- As a company we love to help our employees by encouraging them to undertake further training to open up even more career opportunities, perhaps in management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARCOMM COACHWORKS LTD
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.