Customer Service Apprentice TYRE LAB LTD
The ideal candidate will gain hands on experience in a Sales Consultant role . Tyre Lab are extremely passionate about the expansion of their business, where the ideal candidate will grow within the business. Make sales calls on a daily basis with the view of bringing on new business.
Closing date: 26 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm with occasional weekend working.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sourcing leads
- Make sales calls on a daily basis with the view of bringing on new business
- Arranging visits with potential customers
- Customer service
- Updating sales records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will gain a Level 2 Customer Service
- 20 percent of the apprenticeship will be based on the apprentice’s ability to complete coursework/assessments related to work-based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to progress to a permanent role upon completion of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
TYRE LAB LTD
133 Birmingham Road
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.