Early Years Apprenticeship ASHBRIDGE SCHOOL LTD
Apply for a place on the Ashbridge Apprenticeship Scheme 2023 at Ashbridge, the leading provider of childcare in Preston, and kick start your career! You can choose one of our four nurseries around the Preston area. As soon as you are qualified you will be eligible for a full-time, permanent nursery practitioner job with us.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2023
Benefits: Additional leave Company events Discounted or free food Employee discount Referral programme Wellness programme
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Thursday 8:30 am - 4.30 pm
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
11 Sep 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To be part of the Ashbridge Apprenticeship team and to develop your role in line with the guidance and support provided by the company and all of your team members.
· To complete the academic responsibilities of the Ashbridge Apprenticeship scheme (both internal and external led learning).
· To learn how to deliver an outstanding level of learning, development and care for the children for whom you are responsible for
· To learn to ensure that the Early Years setting is a safe environment for children, staff and others
· To learn to develop partnerships with parents and carers by leading and establishing professional relationships with our families.
· To learn how to lead practice in our Outdoor Education and Attachment and Child -led ethos
· To be able to work as part of the Apprentice Team, The Early Years setting team, and also the wider Ashbridge Company Team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All training will be provided at one of our four nurseries based in and around the Preston area with a fantastic support network around you. You will qualify with a level 2 Early Years qualification as well as develop a wide range of childcare and life skills. As soon as you are qualified you will be eligible for a full-time, permanent nursery practitioner job with us and further training up to level 5.
Apprenticeship runs four days a week : Monday - Thursday - 30 hours/week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As soon as you are qualified you will be eligible for a full-time, permanent nursery practitioner job with us and further training up to level 5.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASHBRIDGE SCHOOL LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.