Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3 Two Rivers High School
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and hardworking individual to work across various areas of the high school. This will include caring for children in our breakfast club, support in classrooms, working with small groups, and providing care over the lunchtime period.
Closing date: 21 Jul 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This is a term time only role so your yearly wage will be £7,104.24 based on total paid weeks of 44.85 and total working weeks of 39. The above salary is the full time equivalent
Monday to Friday - working day to be discussed at interview Total hours per week: 30 hours a week
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
30 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with the general pastoral care of students during both before and after school clubs and the school day
- Developing an understanding of the learning needs of students and using this knowledge to support them to become independent learners in the classroom
- To take into account a student’s learning needs and ensure their access to the lesson and its content through appropriate clarification, explanations and use of equipment and materials
- To monitor student’s responses to learning activities and progress
towards targets, record achievement and feedback to teachers.
- To assist in the implementation and tracking of student targets
- To provide support for student’s emotional and social needs by
encouraging and modelling positive behaviour and demonstrating high expectations, in line with the schools Behaviour Policy
- To be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Day release at Tamworth campus during term-time only
- Apprentices without English and maths at Level 2 must achieve these prior to taking the End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full time job when apprenticeship completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Two Rivers High School
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
0300 456 2424
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.