Business Administration Apprentice BROOKES (UK) LTD
An opportunity for an Office & Marketing Administrator to join our established business, with several branded websites and a large presence on world leading online retail platforms. We are expanding our own brands and 3rd party brand offerings and are now looking for the right person to join as a Marketing Administrator.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
We will start on £7.50 per hour, open to discussion depending on experience, this could rise to £9.50 +
Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Office & Marketing Administrator will be responsible for accurately logging and entering product and channel data to identity the appropriate channel to sell on, and thereafter co-ordinate offers, promotions, and non-technical marketing strategies, such as email, blog, social media, and website campaigns.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in data entry and administrative customer service roles, with a good working knowledge of non-technical marketing strategies.
Main administration suties:
- Collating & processing product content data into excel for loading into our internal systems
- Maintaining / updating existing products and product categories
- Creating offers & promotions to increase sales
- Updating numerous cost and retail price databases
- Working directly with brands and manufacturers to request, format and structure data
- Manage & respond to online/offline customer service messages & requests
- Process customer returns
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Trouble shooting and error fixing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.