Indoor Skatepark and cafe centre seeking Apprentice STREETLIGHT PROJECT
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a StreetLight Centre Team Member, contributing to our success of providing friendly and professional customer service. This job creates the StreetLight experience for customers by providing them with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable environment.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Tuesday to Saturday, between 12pm and 7pm.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Providing quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Handle cash and other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed
- Contribute to a positive team environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality Team Member Level 2.
Hit Training will conduct all training onsite at the centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This opportunity will give you a great insight into the running of a hospitality establishment and can lead to hospitality management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.