Digital Marketing Apprentice HOME APPLIANCES WAREHOUSE LTD
Working in the fast-pasted business is a very rewarding experience. You will closely with the director providing Digital Marketing support; you will assist in promoting sales and traffic to web shop and showroom.
Closing date: 25 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 May 2023
26 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To create content for a range of activities and platforms
- To work with the team to source content, produce and send regular E-Newsletters
- To work with the team to create promotional materials
- To ensure updates and new offers are promoted through Social Media
- To ensure the database of leads is kept up to date
- To ensure that the work of the Home Appliances Warehouse is represented and promoted across all suitable channels
- To operate in line with wider the business' marketing and branding policies to ensure a consistent approach to brand
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer standard:
- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
- Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer)
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for full time position following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HOME APPLIANCES WAREHOUSE LTD
230A MONTGOMERY STREET
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
0121 694 5066
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.