Digital Marketing Apprentice (Anuncia) ANUNCIA LIMITED
Your role sits in the agency’s delivery team, which is our “engine room”. You will help keep our clients’ accounts moving, progressing and reaching their goals whilst you complete your apprenticeship training. This will rapidly accelerate your progress towards being a specialist in digital marketing and pay-per-click in particular.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 May 2023
26 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In an average week, you would likely be doing most of the following:
- Completing a day per week of apprenticeship training.
- Completing additional specialist training, for example in Google Ads or Google Analytics.
- Helping with data analysis for client accounts.
- Helping with ad copy writing for client accounts.
- Reviewing data and reporting on insights to the team.
- Supporting our delivery team with client tasks.
- Helping to prepare client reports (end of month)
In addition, some of your time may be spent on our marketing and business development work where required to help build our profile:
- Monitoring our website Analytics.
- Optimising Ads.
- Creating and planning marketing content and campaigns.
- Completing account audits for prospective clients.
- Sales admin to keep our pipeline up to date and getting back to leads.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians and those completing their apprenticeships are eligible to apply for registration.
Completion of the apprenticeship would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
31 Rutland St
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.